QualityISO 17020, ISO 17025, NATA, A2LA
Global Approvals operates in accordance with an ISO 17020 Quality System. We have managed NATA and A2LA accredited laboratories for 15 years and have held specific NATA signatory status for a wide range of standards. When it comes to Quality we know our stuff.
Privacy and Confidentiality
Confidentiality and Privacy is assured under our ISO 17020 Quality System. If required, we are happy to sign a specific Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for your project. Your IP is safe with us.
ISO 17025 is a specific Quality Standard for test and measurement laboratories. A lab accredited to ISO 17025 has demonstrated technical competence and produces valid, reliable and repeatable test results. Their test equipment is calibrated at regular intervals and they operate with a professional management system.
ISO 17020 is a specific Quality Standard for organisations which provide inspections and assessment services. An ISO 17020 accredited organisation has demonstrated technical competence and has a professional management system.
Global Approvals provides services under an ISO 17020 Quality System. We recommend using Australian NATA and A2LA accredited organisations when external inspections and assessments are necessary.
Key reasons to use a company that operates with a recognised Quality System…
- All aspects of business are completed in accordance with well documented procedures
- Templates for all activities
- Quality standards are based on good, ethical business practice
- Regular audits
- Impartiality and Independence
- Consistency of activities
- Confidentiality assured
- Competence is demonstrated by thorough documentation of activities
- Staff are suitably experienced and qualified for the works carried out
- On going training and learning